BLS, CPR & First Aid American Heart Association Instructor Training
Becoming an American Heart Association BLS & CPR Instructor consists of a 3 step process.
A) Prior to enrolling in the Instructor Course
- Complete an Instructor Candidate Application and be accepted by an AHA BLS Training Center to be an Instructor candidate. CLICK HERE to get access to the Instructor Candidate Application. You can email it to us at email@example.com
- Complete an AHA Online Class called Instructor Essentials. Click HERE for the link.
- Have a current AHA BLS/CPR provider certification card
B) During the Instructor Classroom / Hands-on session
- Participate in all classroom activities
- Score a 84% or higher on the final written test.
C After the Instructor Class
- Successfully be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of the BLS Instructor Essentials Course.
- Be confirmed on the AHA Instructor Network and have received their AHA Instructor ID #
- Become part of our team either as a part time employee or as an independent professional
Base Cost: $275
You will need to have the BLS/CPR Inst Manual ($55) which can be purchased during the registration process.
We also offer the opportunity to purchase the BLS/CPR DVD for $95 or both items , The Inst Manual and the BLS DVD for $130.